Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Peek At One New Stampin' Up! Color

For this card I chose the New Stampin' Up! Color Coastal Cabana ( feeling the islands with our great weather here in Chicago).  I used the Ronald McDonald 2012 Stamp Set To Create This Card.  You have until May 30th to order this set and then it is gone.  www.karinbiefeld.stampinup.net

I chose the Sale Boat Stamp, Cut it out with my paper snips.  I used Coastal Cabana Card Stock and Ink Pad.  I also used the cupcake punch, the Stampin' Up! blender pen, the Window Frame and Hearts a Flutter Framlits for the "Big Shot"

Finally the NEW  Banner Greetings Hostess Set (available to hostesses after May 30th)

I have Stamp Camp  kits of this card available.  All the pieces ready for you to assemble 4 cards with 3 different greetings.   Each kit is $10.00 which includes shipping.  Please send me an e-mail at cantstopstampin@gmail.com for inquiries...this would make a great Baby Shower Invite, Birth Announcment, 1st Birthday and more.  Larger quantities available.  Pricing upon request.


No comments:

Post a Comment